Incense - Douglas FirRegular price $14.00
Our Douglas Fir Campfire Incense transports you to the old-growth forests of the Pacific Northwest’s Cascade Mountains. We make our incense directly from the Douglas Fir’s pitch, the sap that drips down the tree trunks, no hidden ingredients, charcoals, or perfumes. That’s how we get our incense to smell just like you were walking under the branches of the ancient, giant Douglas Fir, as the citrus-like, fresh aroma the black barked trees produce in springtime fills the forest from its damp floor to its canopied ceiling. So, when you can’t get out there, bring nature home.
- Directions: Always burn incense in a well-ventilated area, with a fire-safe holder. Place the incense holder on a level, heat resistant surface and ensure ash and embers are caught safely.
- 20 Incense Sticks per pack
- Region: Mountain
- Scent Notes: Damp forest floor, snapped fir needles, fresh sap
- Ingredients: Sustainably Harvested Plants, Tree Sap, Wood, and Bamboo Stick.
- Packaging: Pack is made from SFI (Sustainable Forestry Initiative) material and is printed with environmentally friendly inks.