Aromatherapy - Alone TimeRegular price $28.00
Incorporate the “Alone Time” aromatherapy into your self-care routine that helps relax your mind after a busy or stressful day. Helps soothes the busy mind and mental exhaustion, especially due to outside stimulus.
- Stress and anxiousness caused by excitement and social pressure
- Feelings of being overwhelmed
- Over-thinking and obsessive-thinking
- Acceptance of loss
- Headaches caused by stress
Our scents are aromatherapies inspired by traditional Thai inhalers. The jars are filled with organic aromatic spices, inspired by traditional Chinese medicine, and blended with organic essential oils, inspired by medicinal French aromatherapy.
Directions: Hold the jar 3~4" away from the nose, and deeply breath in for 4 seconds, and then slowly exhale for 6 seconds. Repeat up to 3 times if necessary.
Organic oil blend formulated by a clinical aromatherapist:
- Sweet Marjoram (Origanum majorana)
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus)
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora)
Warm, herbaceous, lemony, and mildly sweet.
Keep away from direct sunlight and heat. Lasts about 3 months depending on the frequency of use. Close the lid tightly after use. Keep away from the reach of children. Not recommended for those pregnant or breastfeeding, without a Dr.s acceptance.